Banana Overnight Breakfast Oats
No-cook oatmeal is a great breakfast, packed with fiber and protein. With add-ins, you can make a wide variety to satisfy your palate. This version uses ripe bananas for natural sweetness.
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 1 cup rolled oats (make sure they are certified "gluten-free" if following a gluten-free diet)
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk of choice)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla or almond extract (optional)
- Peel and mash the bananas. Place all ingredients in a bowl or quart jar and mix well.
- Place in refrigerator overnight, or for 8 hours.
- Warm or serve cold with your choice of add-ins.
- Fresh berries
- Fresh, diced mango
- Unsweetened, dried fruit, such as raisins, cranberries, cherries, apricots
*Nuts/Seeds should not be combined with fruit. If you would like to use nuts/seeds as an add-in, make Overnight Oats.