Orange Miso Dressing
Bright with citrus flavors and loaded with gut-healthy probiotics, Orange Miso Dressing is one of my favorite salad dressings and goes perfectly on most salads. Best of all, it's SO easy to make and it's even better the next day!
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp white miso
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey or agave nectar (for Vegan dressing, use agave)
- zest of 1/4 valencia orange
- Juice of 1/2 valencia orange
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil or sesame oil
- In a blender, mix all ingredients except oil on high speed.
- Reduce blender speed to medium and slowly add oil. If a thinner consistency is desired, add 2-3 Tbsp water until desired consistency is reached.
- Use to dress your favorite salad, being careful not to use too much weighing salad down.
- Refrigerate any unused dressing for up to 1 week.
*For gluten-free dressing, make sure that miso is labeled gluten-free